Armored combat practice is held every Monday night starting Monday, September 20.
Location: KapKa Cooperative School
510 N 49th St, Seattle
— OR (Weather and daylight permitting)–
War Garden Public Park @ 50th & Dayton (park behind school)
Some loaner gear can be made available by prior arrangement. To request loaner gear or for more information about armored combat practice, contact the Madrone Branch Marshal Lord Nicklaß Volkhart,
- Following WA state mandate, masks are required of everyone inside the building and when gathering in groups outside (such as waiting at the door or hanging out in the park).
- Per Society and Kingdom rules, everyone must fill out the Covid tracking sheet with modern name and contact information.
- Masks are required for fighters except when ACTIVELY practicing, though it is still recommended even then. Mask are required during armoring up/down and during discussions.
- At this time, we are not making an exception of masks for musicians.
- Do not congregate outside the entrance. Social distancing please.
- Do not go into any other areas of the school, except the restrooms and the mezzanine.
- Observe all parking regulations in the area. The lot across Dayton Ave N is available.
- For those who do not wish to practice indoors, there is a spot in War Garden Public Park across from the school on N 50th Street that has been used in the past. (Be careful crossing the street!)
- Exit the hall by 9 p.m. promptly so that the cleaning staff can complete their work.
- Donations may be collected to offset the cost of the rental. Please make checks out to the “Barony of Madrone, SCA, Inc.” You can also send donations directly to the Barony, mail to: Barony of Madrone
12819 SE 38th St #424
Bellevue, WA 98006
There are also a number of unofficial armored combat practices in and around Madrone. More information can be found on the Facebook group Seattle Area Fight.