SCA. Inc. – BARONY OF MADRONE
Financial Committee Meeting
Attendees: Baron Enzio Bandinelli, Baroness Spike Zoetart, Gera Gangofflin, Emma la rousse D’Argentan, Bergdis Thorgrimsdottir, Sarra the Brave
- Q2 report – reviewed and signed
- 2018 Budget – discussed and direction given to Exchequer on various items to be presented at next two Curias for review
- Financial Policy – revisions reviewed and approved:
- Financial Committee can approve non-budgeted expenditures of up to $100 between meetings of the Baronial Curia
- Inventory timing:
- Storage unit every two years
- Regalia and baronial property held by coronets, officers, or champions
- coronets and champions regalia will be taken when new coronets or champions step up
- baronial property held by officers will be taken when officers change office
- updated signatories
- Also – need to inventory what baronial property vis heavy, rapier, archery, thrown weapons exists.
- Timing for change of bank signatories due to upcoming officer changeovers discussed.
- Change of Financial Policy Signatories ditto – timing discussed.
- Storage unit Inventory is set for October 15 – advertising of same discussed. Exchequer will reach out to Chamberlain.
- Discussed using PayPal for baronial events. Will not use at this time; will reconsider in future.
- Emprise – have some pre-paid expenses that will roll into next year (deposit). Have lost some payments (insurance).
- May Crown – discussed what to do with overage paid to Kingdom. Decision is to present at Collegium to Their Majesties as a donation.
Emma la rousse d’Argentan, Exchequer, Madrone